It’s an exciting time at the Heard-Craig!
Focusing on our mission of offering education, events, exhibits and history to North Texas, there are many ways you can support us. Whatever your interest, we have a place for you to get involved at the Heard-Craig the Center for the Arts.
Thank you for your support of Heard-Craig Center for the Arts!
Heard-Craig Center Membership
Your membership in the Heard-Craig provides funding for the continued preservation of the Heard-Craig Main House and its Carriage House. If you would like to become a member please call us at 972-569-6909. Membership benefits include discounted events, free tours, free parking, quarterly newsletters, gift shop discounts, and Guest passes for Patron Level and above. Lifetime Members receive 20% gift shop discount and a Watercolor Print of the Heard-Craig Center.
- Free tour admission for yourself for one year from date of membership
- 10% discount in gift shop
- Tea & Conversation discount ($20/members – $25/general public)
- Invitation to members only events
- Annual Payment
- All Garden benefits plus
- Unlimited free tour admission for your family (parents & children/grandparents & grandchildren)
- Exclusive Special hands-on educational opportunities
- All Gazebo Benefits plus
- 20% Carriage House rental discount
- Four one-time guest passes
- Call ahead priority parking
- All Carriage House benefits plus
- Heard-Craig House watercolor print
- Place card priority seating reservations for Tea & Conversation
- Honorary Heard-Craig logo gift
- Priority shopping in gift shop
For more information about Legacy, Memorial or Honorary gifts, please contact the office at the Heard-Craig Center for the Arts.
We always appreciate the many community members who volunteer at the Heard-Craig. We need regular volunteers in our garden, need volunteers to help with Main House preservation, and need volunteers for events and tours. If you would like to join our Center volunteer staff, please fill out the form below or call us for more information at 972-569-6909.
For a listing of the volunteer positions open today, visit Volunteer McKinney at www.VolunteerMckinney.org and search under Heard-Craig Center for the Arts.
Remembrances, Memorials, and Planned Giving
A financial contribution may be given to the Heard-Craig Center for the Arts in memory or in honor of someone in your life or to celebrate the birth of a child, special milestone, marriage, or anniversary. A Memorial may also be given in honor of a loved one or in expression of sympathy.
Additionally, the Heard-Craig has a NEW Carriage House Blooming Perennial Garden, segments of which are available for purchase as a living memorial. You may purchase a small size blooming segment (24 by 12) for $150, or a medium size blooming segment (24 by 24) for $300, or a large size blooming segment for $450. Each blooming segment comes with a Garden Sign, personalized with the name of the memorial recipient.
The Heard-Craig is honored to be a part of your legacy. Please remember us in your estate and your planned giving.