Weekly Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1 pm
$10 for Tour & Tea. Bring a friend for an afternoon.
Private Tour & Tea (for up to 40 people) can be reserved by calling the Heard-Craig Events Coordinator at 972-569-6909.
Granddaughter’s Teas are twice per year (April and August).
Additional tour topics:
- Pop-Up Books of the early 1900s,
- Creating a Legacy: Kathryn Heard-Craig and her Fine Arts Preservation Mission,
- Victorian Secrets – The Early Challenges of Undergarments,
- The Heard-Craig: An Overview of a McKinney Dynasty,
- Frank Klepper and Texas Art
For an outline of our hands-on children’s activities, call 972-569-6909.